The Bi-rola Rule is a rugged plotter that is used by professional navigators because it is quick and easy to use. Patented vertical and horizontal rolling motion simplifies course and plotting calculations.
- Unique radial arm allows you to automatically include compass corrections in course plotting
- Roller body has protractor markings and nautical mile scale
- Radial arm has Loran interpolator scales and 200 milimeter rule
- When radial arm and body are used jointly, the bi-rola rule becomes a 17 inch (440mm) divider
- Speed/time/distance table included
- Protective, durable vinyl pouch included
- Easy to follow instructions included