The most comprehensive tide and current resource for Puget Sound, Strait of Juan de Fuca, Hood Canal, and the San Juan Islands. Exclusive page-a-day format provides all tide and current predictions needed each day on a single page. Official NOAA tidal data is pre-corrected for Daylight Saving Time. Easy-to-read graphs provide continuous tide readouts not just the highs and lows. 24 locations virtually eliminate correction tables. Sunrise and set times, moon phases, plus more. Published annually since 1992, this trusted pocket-size Almanac is spiral bound to lay flat when open.
- The only tide and current guide to use the new NOAA current station at Dana Passage, and revised current predictions for The Narrows current station and many subordinate stations throughout Puget Sound.
- Exclusive page-a-day graphic format. No more cross referencing! All tide and current predictions needed each day are on a single page.
- Easy-to-read tide graphs provide continuous read-outs – not just the highs and lows. Daily solar and lunar information also provided.
- Pre-corrected tidal predictions for 24 locations reduce need for cumbersome correction table calculations. All predictions pre-corrected for Daylight Saving Time.
- Appendix information for determining subordinate station corrections, duration of slack water, astronomical events influencing tides and currents, and extreme tidal force occurrences.
- Rugged spiral binding lies flat when open and keeps book shipshape all season long.
- All predictions based on official government tidal data supplied by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).